A holistic mind development program for kids
Give wings to your child's mind!
With online schooling becoming unavoidable, children’s screen time has risen, burdening their tender minds with enormous stress. This leads to,
# lack of concentration
# memory loss
# emotional instability
# behavioral issues
AlphaMinds is a holistic mind development program where kids learn,
1. Creative visualization, a dynamic mind exercise that children can practice easily and effectively. It has a positive, relaxing effect on their minds.
It is a proven method to improve,
# and emotional intelligence
2. Positive affirmation is a highly-regarded psychological technique to channelize thoughts and regulate them constructively.
It is used to help kids understand themselves better, choose their best-suited career path, and to start taking action to achieve their goals.
It is an effective tool for,
# keeping a child's mind focussed
3. Visual Imagery, the power of images to transform mind. Psychologists believe that our overt behavior is governed not only by the environment but also by the unconscious contents of our minds. Hence, practicing the art of holding images in mind and getting creative with them has a profound effect on,
4. Mind Gym, the body-mind connect. Improve fine motor skills. Evidence-based findings suggest that exercises involving simultaneous coordination of both sides of the body have a therapeutic effect on the mind. It is shown to improve,
5. Energy exercises, to channelize the life force within. A lot of ancient philosophical thought was invested around channelizing the body’s energy channels. It was believed that the great potentialities of the body could blossom through tapping this inner reservoir. This workshop trains children on various safe breathing techniques that produce positive effects on the mind. These practices lead to
# rigidity of will
# stability of emotions
6. Mindfulness, the highest form of self-regulation. A mind whose creative faculties are in the whole communion with the present without being buckled by the negativeness of the past and the anxieties of the future is a potential genius. A mindful mind is the most fertile ground where creative energy flows. This workshop trains children on the art of mindfulness. This practice has shown to increase
# dedication to work
# an attitude of empathy
7. Goal-Setting: A workshop that teaches the art of setting goals that inspire. Leads to,
# finding life's purpose
# staying on path towards excellence