A 5-week live workshops series to improve critical thinking, decision making and higher order thinking skills. A man becomes what he thinks. Honing the thinking process to look for the right information, interpret and make decisions is the skill that the world of today demands from a seeker of success.
What are the requirements?
- This is a live course and requires desktop/laptop for best experience. It can also be accessed in mobile devices through any web browser.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Five scheduled sessions of 1 hour each
- Session 1: Open-Common mistakes the mind makes
- Session 2: Perspectives- Getting to the root
- Session 3: Knowledge-Choosing the right sources
- Session 3: Questioning- Never stop learning
- Session 5: Decision Making- use it, don’t lose it
What is the target audience?
- Children in the age group of 12 to 16 years